Car accidents are one of the most common causes of injury in East Texas. If you or a loved one has been injured in a car wreck that was another driver’s fault, you probably have a lot to figure out—like how you’re going to pay for medical care. Unfortunately, while you’re trying to figure things out, the other driver’s insurance company is working hard to make sure they pay you as little as possible for your pain.
Not if Keith Miller is around.
As a former claims adjuster for a national insurance company, Keith knows the tricks and loopholes insurance companies use to get out of paying fair amounts to injured people like you, and he’ll fight them every step of the way to get you the compensation you deserve. If you’ve been injured in a car accident, I need to get to work.
Texas law states that car accident victims are allowed to collect compensation from the at-fault party, so long as a fault can be proven. I am committed to uncovering every fact and building the strongest case possible. That includes medical professionals, claims adjusters, and other auto accident attorneys who will go to work right away on your behalf, cutting through red tape to help you get the compensation and medical treatment you need. But don’t wait to start the process. Physical evidence from car accidents becomes less useful as time passes and witnesses to your car accident can become hard to find.
If you’ve been injured in a car wreck, you need help. Contact Keith Miller today.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW
After a car wreck you need to act quickly and avoid mistakes. Follow these tips:
- Never leave the scene of a car accident and don’t move the vehicles involved unless they are interfering with traffic.
- Call the police—even if there doesn’t appear to be injuries. Police reports are required by many insurance agencies.
- Take pictures. Get shots of license plates and close-ups of damage.
- Seek medical attention at an emergency room or with your family physician. Even minor collisions can cause damage to the spinal cord.
- Call your attorney before you make a statement to any insurance company, even your own.
PROPERTY DAMAGE NEGOTIATION
In any type of car wreck, 18-wheeler accident or motorcycle crash there is usually property damage. For one-car families, or for those that depend on their vehicles to earn a living, this is a real hardship. It costs money to repair damaged cars, but you also lose money if you’re unable to get to and from work.
Keith Miller has handled property damage cases for over 25 years. examine each case to understand the extent of property damage and then fight to secure compensation for our clients.
If you’ve been involved in an accident with property damage, contact Keith Miller today.
IMPORTANT THINGS TO KNOW
- Take photos of your vehicle’s damage and of the other vehicle(s) involved.
- Contact your attorney.
- Don’t sign anything from an insurance company without your lawyer’s review.
- Don’t drag your feet! Texas has a two year statute of limitations on property damage claims.