Tyler, Texas Premises Liability Lawyer
Dangerous premises can cause injuries.
When property owners fail to provide a safe environment for guests, customers, workers, or tenants, they may be guilty of premises liability. If negligent maintenance or inadequate security on someone else’s property caused your serious injury or a loved one's fatal accident, you may have a legal right to seek financial compensation under premises liability law.
If you were injured by a dangerous condition on someone else’s property:
- Make sure you notify the property owner as soon as possible
- Get the medical attention you need, and document everything as thoroughly as possible.
I can offer you sound legal guidance and experienced representation in seeking full financial compensation if unsafe conditions or security lapses caused your serious injury or the loss of a loved one. Contact me today for a free consultation.
Types of Premises Liability Cases
Many different types of personal injury cases can be classified as premises liability cases, including:
- Slip-and-fall cases
- Snow and ice accidents
- Inadequate maintenance of the premises
- Defective conditions on the premises
- Inadequate building security leading to injury or assault
- Elevator and escalator accidents
- Dog bites
- Swimming pool accidents
- Amusement park accidents
- Water Leaks or flooding, and;
- Toxic fumes or chemicals
Read next: Car Accidents